19th part of 2 Minutes Astrology Tutorial has come to increase your knowledge in Astrology. In our previous part, we discussed ‘Dasha Analysis’. Today we will understand the ‘’7 Secrets Of Transit Analysis. Learn Astrology with ‘2 Minutes Astrology Tutorial’ for FREE.
(If you missed the Part-18 of ‘2 Minutes Astrology Tutorial’, click here: Learn Astrology In 2 Minutes - Part-18)
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
Other than Dasha, there is one more method to predict timing of any event, it is known as ‘Transit’. Transit is called Gochara in Sanskrit. Transit is used to analyze the effects of current position of planets on a birth-chart. Suppose that your ascendant is Leo and sign is Virgo. Saturn is in Libra these days. In astrological terminology, we may say that Saturn is transiting in third house from Leo ascendant and in second house from Virgo sign. It’s due to the fact that Libra is the third sign from Leo and second from Virgo.
There are several methods to analyze transits. Let us have a look at some important points about it:
- When we have to determine the effect of a house, we should always analyze transit from ascendant. For example, if your ascendant is Leo, sign is Virgo and if Saturn is in Libra, you will get the results of third house more prominently. It’s due to placement of Saturn in third house from ascendant.
- If you want to determine whether the effects will be benefic or malefic, analyze from Moon. Usually, malefic planets and Moon itself gives best results in Upachaya houses from placement of Moon in your birth-chart. You may like to note down malefic and benefic positions of planets transiting from Moon as given on black-board.
- Transit of Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in 12th house, 8th house, and 1st house from Moon is especially malefic. Transit of Saturn in 12th, 1st , and 2nd houses from Moon is called Sade Sati.
- Planets not only give results of the houses where they are posited from ascendant, but also of the houses they aspect.
- If a planet is transiting in the same sign where it is posited in the birth-chart, it increases the effect of that planet.
- Dasha is more important than transit. If a Dasha does not confirm any result, only transit cannot give it on its own. Therefore, make it a point not to predict only on the basis of transit, ignoring Dasha.
- If transit is not good during the starting period of a Dasha, Dasha does not give benefic results.
|Planet||Auspicious Houses||Inauspicious Houses|
|Sun||3, 6, 10, 11||9, 12, 4, 5|
|Moon||1, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11||5, 9, 12, 2, 4, 8|
|Mars||3, 6, 11||12, 9, 5|
|Mercury||2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11||5, 3, 9, 1, 8, 12|
|Jupiter||2, 5, 7, 9, 11||12, 4, 3, 10, 8|
|Venus||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12||8, 7, 1, 10, 9, 5, 11, 6, 3|
|Saturn||3, 6, 11||12, 9, 5|
You can subscribe to our exclusive collection of videos on astrology, Yoga, and spirituality. To subscribe, please click here -
By Astrologer Punit Pandey
Find all the notes of upcoming parts here: