How Shree Yantra Works
How Kuber Yantra Works
How Vastu Yantra Works
Vyapar Vridhi Yantra
How Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra Works
Parad Shri Yantra
Symbols Engraved On Yantras
- The lotus flower represents Chakras; each petal represents a Vritti (psychic propensity) associated with the Chakras.
- A Bindu (dot) represents the initial point of creation, unexpressed galaxy.
- A Swastika represents welfare, prosperity, good luck or spiritual victory.
- Beej Mantras correspond to acoustic source (root) Chakra or Vrittis.
- Circle (the mind): Circle signifies closed mind and selfishness. A circle in a Yantra represents human mind and ignorance of the world. Also, it represents protection of energy by not spending it on others.
- Triangle (the energy): A triangle has 3 straight lines and forms 3 vertices, which
are considered as the reservoirs of energy.
(a) The upward triangle is the symbol of fire due to its appearance like the flames of fire. Fire is needed for survival and the upward triangle signifies the life force, also known as male energy (Siva).
(b) The downward triangle is connected with the female energy due to its appearance like the female organ. It is also the representative of Prakriti (Nature) which nourishes us. Therefore, the downward triangle indicates Mother Nature, also known as female energy (Shakti).
- Square (the physical body): A square represents stability and matter. It symbolizes earthy element via its four corners which represent the four directions. It also represents the physical body as our body is made up of matter.
Sachin Tendulkar has announced his resign from Cricket. India Vs West Indies will be his last series. There are total 5 matches in this series, amongst which first 2 are test matches and rest 3 are ODIs. Sachin will play the first 2 test matches as his 199th and 200th test match. The 200th one will be his final match. Stay tuned to AstroSage for match predictions.
Click here for Sachin’s 199th test match prediction: India Vs West Indies (Match 1)