“Home is where the heart is”, as such put your heart out in choosing the best home for you and your family. Vastu Shastra will help you in choosing the perfect home to live a happy life. Read on to know more about Vastu tips for choosing a perfect home or plot.
What is Vastu?
Vastu Shastra is basically the study of structures and directions associated with the constructions of the structure. Constructing according to the Vastu Shastra principles ensures the flow of positive energies inside the building and also removes all the negative forces. Constructing a house as per Vastu Shastra cannelizes all the positive energy from the five elements of the cosmos (such as air, water, sky, fire and earth) to the people residing in the house. By following Vastu Shastra principle while choosing or constructing a house, prosperity and harmony will prevail in the household. Proper care should be taken in considering every direction and shape that plays a key role in choosing or building a home. Now, let’s get a more detailed information about these directions and shapes that play the vital role in choosing a plot or house.
Click here to know more about - Vastu Shastra
Vastu Shastra Principles For Choosing A House/ Plot
First, let’s get to know the site directions and its associated properties which are deemed as good plots:
- A site which has only one road on the eastern side of the site is called Eastern site.
- A site which has two roads on its south and east side of the site is called a Agneya site (south-east corner).
- A site which has only one road on its south is called a Southern site.
- A site which has two roads on its south and west side of the site is called as Nairuti site (south-west).
- A site which has only one road in the western side on the site is called Western site.
- A site which has roads on western and northern side of the site is called as Vayavya site (north-west corner).
- A site which has only one road on the northern side of the site is called as Northern site.
- A site which had roads on northern and eastern side of the site is called a Eesanya site (north-east) site.
Now, let’s move onto other important aspects that have to be considered while choosing a plot or house:
- While choosing a plot or house, we should make sure that the plot or land is always higher in the south, southwest or west direction.
- Another important aspect to consider is to make sure water is always concentrated in the northwest, north or east direction.
- A square or rectangular plot is considered as the best choice while choosing a plot.
- However, a hexagon plot is also considered to be ok, but a T or Y shaped plot is considered inauspicious.
- Further, if the shape of the plot doesn’t match any of the above requirements, then with the help of Vastu principle a geometrical plot line called Vastu fence can be created as a remedy.
Now, let’s have an understanding of how various plots influence people:
- People who are working in departments which provide service to the society, plots facing west is suitable.
- People who are into teaching and knowledge giving professions like scholars, philosophers, priests, teachers and so on, plots facing the east is suitable.
- People who are working in the government departments like electricity, administration and so on, plots facing north is suitable.
- And for people who are into business and trading, plots facing south is suitable.
Click here to avail our amazing - AstroSage Personalized Vastu Service
These are some of the tips and information related to Vastu Shastra which will help you finding that dream home. Follow Vastu Shastra and live a hassle free life and enjoy all the goodies that life brings to you.
You may also like to read: