Nag Panchami is the day when Hindu believers perform Naag Puja. As per the Hindu beliefs, everything is divine, so are the snakes. Sages knew what all snakes can do, that’s why the festival of Naag Panchami came into existence. Know some significant details about the festival here...
Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat
Date: August 7, 2016
Time: 05:46:08 to 08:26:20 IST (New Delhi, India)
Know the Muhurat for your city through here: Nag Panchami Muhurat For Your Location
Let’s now know the 6 benefits of worshiping the snakes on the day of Nag Panchami:
- Negative effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha are removed from the Kundali.
- Evil planetary conjunctions that make a couple childless get neutralized.
- Vastu Dosha gets eradicated from the home.
- Many health issues are also resolved.
- The worshipper gets rid of the fear of serpents.
- Immense prosperity comes, especially via hidden ways or ancestral property.
Kaal Sarpa Dosha has been a problem for many these days. Worshiping this Yantra will fix it for sure:
The Puja Vidhi of Nag Panchami is really interesting and also the mythology. Don’t miss this opportunity to get blessed, which comes once in a year. Click here to know the detailed and accurate Puja Vidhi as well as mythology: Nag Panchami Puja Vidhi & Mythology
If you are interested in knowing everything about this festival in detail along with some “hidden facts”, click here: Nag Panchami - Honor The Venomless Virtues Of Snake!
Hope this piece of information will be helpful in making your day fruitful as well as blissful.
Happy Nag Panchami!