Happy Independence Day! India is going through rapid changes. Let’s see what Astrologer Neeraj Thapliyal has to say about the future of this nation.
On this Independence Day, we have brought you the Kundali analysis of India. In this article, you will get the one-year predictions along with some exclusive information.
India’s Horoscope For 1 Year
- From July 20 to August 18 in 2016, there are 5 Wednesdays, 5 Thursdays, and conjunction of Mars and Saturn. This will cause an increment in the productions of grains. But, due to 5 Thursdays, some regions may not get proper rain; whereas at some regions, there may be excess of rain causing flood or any other natural calamity. This may result in the loss of lives, property, etc. Also, there are chances of drought in some regions.
- On August 16, due to the transit of Sun on Tuesday and the aspect on Saturn on Sun, conflicts are possible between politicians. Violence and natural calamities may cause troubles.
- There are 5 Fridays from August 19 to September 16 in 2016. This may cause inflation in grains. Overall economy will improve. Government services will increase and improve. Some serious problems may occur due to the increase in population.
- Violence, communal riots, and fire related incidents are possible due to 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays between September 17 and October 16 in 2016. Changes are possible on a huge level in cabinet. Due to this, some differences are possible is BJP or supporting parties. Inflation in consumable items is possible. People may suffer from difficult and complicated health problems.
- From October 17 to November 14 in 2016, there are 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays. Also, from November 1, Saturn and Mars are aspecting each other. This will cause loss of grains, too much inflation, loss of lives & property due to natural calamities, and change in power.
- There are 5 Tuesdays from November 15 to December 13 in 2016. It is not good for the social and political areas of the nation. There will be a risk of terrorist attacks, violent incidents, change is power, and communal riots. An important politician may be forced out or fall ill. Due to the effects of the conjunction of Sun and Saturn, widespread violence, fire, riots, and communal enmity is possible in Uttar Pradesh, Bengal, Jammu-Kashmir, Bihar, etc. There is a conjunction of Tuesday and Amavasya (New Moon) on November 29, 2016, which is causing serious chaos in politics. Political conflicts and continuous blaming may keep going on among the politicians. Due to the natural calamities and lack of important things, inflation is possible.
- There are 5 Wednesdays and 5 Thursdays between December 14, 2016 to January 12, 2017, which is giving mixed results. Due to 5 Thursdays and aspect between Jupiter & Venus, there are chances of the losses of lives and property through natural calamities and airline or railway accidents. There are chances of terrorist attacks and bomb blasts from the west. From December 28, 2016, due to the conjunction of Mars-Venus-Ketu, loss of crops is possible through political conflicts or snowfall.
- From September 2015 to September 2025, India will go through the Maha Dasha (major period) of Moon. Till February 2017, the Antar Dasha (sub-period) of Mars will run during this major period of Moon. After that, the sub-period of Rahu will prevail in the Kundli (birth-chart) of independent India. Moon is the lord of Cancer and in Cancer, there is this conjunction of 5 planets. In the present Kundli of India, Moon is posited in the ascendant house. This positioning of Moon will bring unexpected and amazing situation for the nation. The time duration of August 2016 will cause problems for the government. In this duration, opponents will siege the government successfully. September 2016 will be quite difficult for the national security. In this duration, terrorist espionage will increase on the borders. Central government will have to be really cautious. The aspect of Muntha Lord on the sixth house and Saturn’s aspect on Venus is indicating that this year will be great for fighting against the enemies.
- After October 13, 2016, due to the special positioning of Venus-Saturn and Sun-Saturn, a reputed person may lose his/her position in India. From December 28, 2016 to February 19, 2017, Saturn-Venus-Ketu will stay together. Along with this, on January 26, 2017, Saturn will enter Sagittarius to cause natural calamity in developed and Muslim countries.
Note: The 2 enemy planets Saturn and Mars will stay in Scorpio till September 17, 2016, which might cause a lot of loss of lives and property by military force and militant attacks in the bordering nations like China, Pakistan, etc. In this duration, a lot of chaos and unrest may affect Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, etc.
By Astrologer Neeraj Thapliyal