Sharad Navratri in 2015 is starting from today i.e. October 13. We are giving 8 remedies to help you change your life this Navratri. According to Hindu Panchang, there are total 5 Navratris in a year. Sharad Navratri is the most important of all. Let’s now understand the significance of this auspicious duration...
Navratri, the name itself shows the importance of night (Ratri). It is because the quiet environment is the best time to meditate. It is believed that the remedies done during Navratri are most effective. This is the time when people follow different tricks to change their fortune. Now, let us know what are these remedies that can change your life.
8 Remedies To Fulfill All Your Desires
1. Financial profit - Offer rice and bilva (Bel Patra) leaves to Lord Shiva everyday during Navratri.
2. For a perfect husband - Chant the below given Mantra 108 times with the help of red sandal bead rosary:
हे गौरी शंकर अर्धांगी। यथा त्वं शंकर प्रिया।
तथा मां कुरु कल्याणी, कान्त कान्तां सुदुर्लभाम्।।
3. For successful job interview - Energize the crystal rosary with the below given Mantra and wear it during the interview:
ऊँ ह्लीं वाग्वादिनी भगवती मम कार्य सिद्धि कुरु कुरु फट् स्वाहा।
4. To get rid of evils - Visit the temple of Lord Narasimha on all days of Navratri and pray.
5. For good health - Offer water to shivling daily.
6. For peace & harmony at home - On each day of Navaratri, blow the conch (Shankh) and chant Gayatri Mantra.
7. For your dream job - Go to Bhairav Mandir and offer sweet.
8. To gain money - Visit Laxmi Narayan temple and present Kheer (sweet rice porridge).
Ghatasthapana Puja Vidhi
Puja Samagri (Worship Material): Earthen pot, Earthen vessel (to grow barley), 7 types of grains (Saptdhanya), Soil from 7 different lands (Saptamrittika), Barley, Betel & its leaf (Paan-Supari), vermillion (Sindoor), Roli, Ganga water (if not available, take fresh water), Incense, Wick lamp, Sweet, Fruits, Akshat (Rice), Milk, Curd, Ghee (Clarified butter), Honey, Flowers, Incense Sticks, etc.
1Early in the morning, take shower and sit at worship place facing east direction. After that, follow the below give Puja Vidhi (Worship method):
1. Chant the below given Mantra and sprinkle the water over your head:
ॐ अपवित्र: पवित्रो वा सर्वावस्थां गतोअपी वा |
य: स्मरेत पुण्डरीकाक्षं स बाहान्तर: शुचि:||
2. Take rice, flower, and water in hand; then take the pledge of Puja (worship).
3. Place water-filled pot over some soil in front of the image or idol of Maa Shailputri. Now, summon Lord Varun Dev by taking rice, flower, and water in hand.
4. Further, perform the worship as per the usual method.
5. After that, sing Aarti and offer Prasad (holy food).
AstroSage wishes you a blissful Sharad Navratri 2015.